Thursday, December 17, 2009

Curtain Call.


A strange determination fills me.

Something happened today, something stirred.

I woke up the same way, But I don't think I woke up the same.

Sometimes it doesn't take a life altering experience to change you.

I think the tiniest , uneventful , unlikely variable can stir you. Move you.

Its something I haven't felt before. A weird determination that came out of no where.

I have a feeling its going to stay.

A list of things to do and accomplish has magnificently formed in order.

They're all difficult to achieve, but then I've come to realize that everything worth achieving is difficult.

I'm not saying that I can and will achieve all those things, however I sure hope I do.

Not for anyone else's sake, but for me.

I think its time to lay the fantasy and the drama to a rest.

I think its time I saw the bigger picture

Im going for it. No looking back.

I'm going for it with everything that I have and everything that I am.

I know I have a lot to offer, even if there are no takers yet.

Im going to change all that and more.

Sometimes all you need is a little pep talk from yourself.

May be my WORLD isn't as WARPED  any more.

I am the God of my Universe.

I am time.

I am energy.

I'm a boy looking at a world... a warped world

trying to make sense of it all.

I'm a man waiting to be heard.

Like I once said before 'Make your own Destiny, Screw Fate'.

I think Its time.

Thank You for listening and reading

Curtain Call.


I'm Ready.

No comments: