Sunday, December 21, 2008

Orchids

I love her. I do. Its the only thing I've been certain of. The only thing I've felt my brain and heart have ever agreed upon. In her presence I feel like a child... at a loss for words... the right words... My eyes mock my heart and whisper 'Don't skip too many now... U need to keep pumping for the o'l lads sake.' I walk with her and the wind moves with us.... trying to catch our words.. I look into her eyes and I wish she'd see me with the same adulation as she does when she sees a li'l pup. I hear her singing and wish she'd sing one song for me that reminded her of me...even if its creep by radiohead. I wish I could sing ... so I could sing her every song that reminded me of her....I wish she would stand before my heart so I could rip it open to show her a mirror... I wish I had a mirror that would show me her every time I needed to see her... I wish I could be the man who'd have the pleasure of holding her hand.. I wish I could dance with her... dance in a way the music wouldn't matter... I wish I could hold her when she cried and wipe her troubles away..like I'd wipe her tears..I wish I could watch her sleep... and be peaceful... I wish I could make her smile.. I wish I could push her swing forwards every time she swung behind...I wish I could cook her favourite food.I wish I could see her enjoy her favorite dessert.. I wish she would share mine...I wish I could carry her over puddles during the rains... I wish I could understand her silences.. I wish I could tell her how I feel by actually doing justice to the feeling...I wish my words wouldn't fail me so.. I wish my feelings wouldn't at this mammoth rate grow..I wish I wouldn't think of her every night before sleeping. I wish my dreams wouldn't pay attention to my thoughts of her ..I wish the mornings weren't that hard...I wish the winters weren't as cold..I wish love was a figment of my imagination...And even so..I wish she were the queen of that there imagination land...I wish I could tell her she's the reason I smile..and she's the reason I cry ...I wish I could kiss her.... the way only I could...I wish she knew how much I love her...the way only I would...I wish my Orchids stood a chance.. my orchids with that overdue dance.

I love her... I do...It's the only thing I've been certain of.

3 comments:

Kiya said...

Thats so completely honest...and yet i think i know why you have "I wish" in the beginning of every sentence...

Abhi... said...

kiya ..I wish it were otherwise....:)

zazu said...

lovely!!!...:-) hope the "i wish" changes in the future :-)