Sunday, September 14, 2008

Voyeur


Blow me away.. I'm stagnant right now.
I'm Adonis yet my mirror cracks easily..how?
I'm fighting my private wars..gimme speed.
I'm different, I'm part of no creed.
Let me get through the carnage faster..
I'm a Voyeur..stop me from looking..
My words will cut through you...
The blade of my tongue will pierce through you deep..
Run away whilst you can..
I won't go easy...
You can smile at me..or laugh at me
Break me down or scream at me
I'll still be looking....
My eyes they see you..they remember you...they tear for you.
Your smile, Your face, your persona, your grace.
Where will you hide?
You usually glide.
Your hair it burns my skin...
when it lashes against my face....I bruise and you think you can win?
Your hands they're as cold as your heart..
I've known your madness..right from the start
The sand beneath your feet I've collected..
Built castles with them..even when I was neglected..
Don't look now but I'm staring at you...
I'm a Voyeur..but I'm no statue...
You've walked away ..so many times..
but you still haven't paid for your sins or your crimes...
But someday you may fall...
Remember me then , I may still answer your call...
I'll watch out for you...it's what I do best..
I won't ignore your pleas..not like the rest.
Live today as well as you please..
This life after all is just on lease...
Don't whimper...go through it..don't make a sound...
I'm a voyeur..I'll watch over you..I'll see you around.

No comments: